The United Kingdom’s Eurovision entrant in 2017, Lucie Jones, will return to Café de Paris to perform at the London Eurovision Party 2018 on Thursday, 5th April. We are delighted to welcome her back to our fantastic venue to perform her beautiful entry, “Never Give Up on You”.
Lucie Jones wowed the crowd in 2017
In advance of jetting off to Kyiv, Ukraine, to represent the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, Lucie Jones was the Headline Act for the London Eurovision Party. Her performance of “Never Give Up on You” enchanted the crowd as they swayed and sang along with Lucie’s beautiful vocals.
To wow the crowd even further, she then joined the Spanish representative Manel Navarro in a duet of Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha hit “In the Name of Love”, having struck up a friendship whilst touring the continent at the pre-Eurovision preview events last spring.
Immediately after her Eurovision experience in Kyiv, Lucie returned to the stage. Appearing in a summer run UK Tour of The Wedding Singer, she travelled the country playing the part of Holly before reprising her role in Legally Blonde as Elle Woods, a role she first played in April 2016.
Twenty five acts to perform at #LEP2018
With Lucie Jones returning to Café de Paris to perform for our crowd once more, the number of acts taking part at this year’s event has reached 25.
The full list of confirmed performers is:
- Headline act: SuRie (United Kingdom)
- Madame Monsieur (France)
- Eugent Bushpepa (Albania)
- Ryan O’Shaugnessy (Ireland)
- Cesár Sampson (Austria)
- Alfred and Amaia (Spain)
- Michael Schulte (Germany)
- Mikolas Josef (Czech Republic)
- Zibbz (Switzerland)
- Vanje Radovanović (Montenegro)
- Rasmussen (Denmark)
- Gromee ft. Lukas Meijer (Poland)
- Jessica Mauboy (Australia)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė (Lithuania)
- The Humans (Romania)
- Benjamin Ingrosso (Sweden)
- Ari Olafsson (Iceland)
- Jessika & Jenifer Brening (San Marino)
- Equinox (Bulgaria)
- Suzy (Portugal 2014)
- Margaret Berger (Norway 2013)
- Stella Mwangi & Alexandra Rotan (MGP 2018)
- Corinne Hermès – Eurovision Winner! (Luxembourg 1983)
- Felix Sandman (Melodifestivalen 2018)
- Lucie Jones (United Kingdom 2017)
During the event, you will be able to find exclusive behind-the-scenes content on our social media profiles @LDNEurovision. Official Media Partner ESCXTRA.com will be at the press event and in the venue, able to bring you closer to the event on their social media profiles @ESCXTRA.